American Airlines announced that from June 22 they will reopen Admirals Club lounges in phases, after making improvements to adapt the clubs and product offerings to reinforce the well-being of customers and the employees who are working in the club lounges.
The airline with the HQ in Dallas / Fort Worth communicated only the opening of Admirals Club lounges but no Flagship Lounges yet.
The following locations will offer pre-packaged snack offerings and a full-service bar for customers to enjoy complimentary and premium beverages. Hours vary by location and capacity and offerings could be limited due to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines or local orders or restrictions.
- Charlotte (CLT) — Concourse C
- Chicago (ORD) — Concourse H/K
- Dallas (DFW) — Terminal A and Terminal C
- Los Angeles (LAX) — Terminal 4
- New York (JFK) — Terminal 8 (only prepackaged food and water will be available, per local restrictions)
- New York (LGA) — Concourse D (only prepackaged food and water will be available, per local restrictions)
- Miami (MIA) — Gate D30
- Philadelphia (PHL) — Terminal B/C
- Phoenix (PHX) — Gate A7
- Washington, D.C. (DCA) — Terminal B
The following Admirals Club lounges are reopening additionally as service centers and will be available to offer travel assistance. Hours vary by location.
- Atlanta (ATL) — North Terminal, Concourse T
- Austin (AUS) — Gate 22
- Nashville (BNA) — Concourse C
- Boston (BOS) — Terminal B
- Dallas (DFW)—Terminal D
- Houston (IAH)—Terminal A
- Pittsburgh (PIT) — Main Lobby
- Raleigh-Durham (RDU) — Terminal 2
- Orlando (MCO) — Gate 55
- San Francisco (SFO) — Terminal 1
- Orange County (SNA) — Gate 8
- St. Louis (STL) — Concourse C
- Tampa (TPA) — Gate 85
The improvements for the health and well-being at Admirals Club lounges include:
- Plexiglass shields at reception and service desks.
- Foot-operated door openers to enable touchless operation of restroom doors (where feasible).
- Hand sanitizer stations for customers.
- Signage and floor decals to remind customers to practice social distancing.
American will continue to adhere to CDC guidelines, use enhanced cleaning measures and provide limited food and beverage offerings to help ensure the well-being of customers and team members.
If you have any further questions about the American Airlines Admirals Club lounges then just leave a comment below or use the contact form at the Concierge Desk!